Bathurst Winter Festival("The Event")
Bathurst Regional Council ABN 42 173 522 302 ("Organiser")
Tailored Ticketing Pty Ltd ABN 79 616 577 434 at 1/661-663 Nepean Hwy, Brighton East, VIC, 3187 Australia (“Tailored Ticketing”)
All tickets for the use of the facilities at The Eventare sold by the Organiser.
Only the member or event attendees and the Organiser are entering into an agreement
regarding the event or membership. Tailored Ticketing acts as a sales agent and
intermediary for the Organiser by order and for account of the Organiser. It is
the Organisers’ duty to advise and instruct attendees/members of their eventually
existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
BATHURST WINTER FESTIVAL
ICE RINK TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase or receive tickets
(Ticket Holders) to the Ice Rink as part of the Bathurst Winter Festival (Event).
These terms and conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent Ticket Holders.
Please read them carefully prior to attending.
By purchasing tickets to theEvent - whether for yourself or for others–you accept and agree that all Ticket Holders:
Have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and will comply with the conditions of admission to the Ice Rink.
Acknowledge Ice Skating is an activity which may result in damage to property, personal injury or even loss of life
from various causes, including, but not limited to, slipping, falling, tripping on a slippery surface, contact with other
participants or property AND that such risk is undertaken voluntarily AND accept and agree that
this constitutes a 'risk warning' in accordance with the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
Are responsible for assessing their own physical condition and fitness (as well as that of children entrusted to their care)
for undertaking the activity and agree that all Ticket Holders
enter and participate at their own risk.
Are responsible for the safety of children entrusted to their care and
must actively supervise those children at all times.
Authorise Bathurst Regional Council (Promoter) to administer first aid or
arrange othermedical or hospital treatment as they deem necessary or appropriate
and that any costs incurred by the Promoterin doing so will be a debt due and
owing by the Ticket Holder to the Promoter.
Authorise Bathurst Regional Council (Promoter) to administer first aid or arrange
othermedical or hospital treatment as they deem necessary or appropriate and that
any costs incurred by the Promoterin doing so will be a debt due and owing by the
Ticket Holder to the Promoter.
of Ticket Holders at the Event, including as members of the audience and to these
being used in any and all media, advertising and promotion.
Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferableand valid only for the date/s shown.
Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on availability
by logging into https://bathurst.tailoredticketing.com/
Otherwise tickets are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable.
Please check carefully when making your booking.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and/or reschedule Event times and sessions
without notice. Should the Event or session be cancelled or rescheduled, Tailored Ticketing
will contact and inform Ticket Holders.
3. Nothing in these terms excludes any right, guarantee or warranty Ticket Holders are
entitled to by law, however all other guarantees, conditions and warranties to the maximum
extent permitted by law are excluded.
Ticket Delivery Instructions
4. When buying tickets, you may either:
a. nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket – in which case everyone must arrive at once in a group; OR
b. nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone – in which case each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
5. You are able to purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple
transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the Promoter.
Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which is inclusive of GST. Payment by MasterCard
and VISA are accepted.
7. Once successfully charged to your card, purchased tickets will be emailed to
the email address specified during booking as a URL(link). Tickets may also be printed
at any time from the "My Account" menu at
If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) by email,
Ticket Holders must bring photo ID and the card used to purchase the ticket to the Event
entry gate so that booking details can be confirmed on entry.
8. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on
third party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for
resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion
or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of this condition, it may be
cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission
9. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Promoter only. Tailored
Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the Event.
Conditions of Admission
At the point of entry all tickets presented must match the FULL NAME specified in
the booking history and a current matching driver's license, passport or Proof of
Age card must be produced that matches this information.
The right of admission is reserved
Entry to the Event is at your own risk. The Promoter accepts no responsibility
or liability for any injuries, losses or damage sustained by Ticket Holders
in or at the Event or as a consequence of attending the Event.
13. Ticket Holders and attendees acknowledge that the provision of the Event is a
supply of recreational services or recreational activities and that as a supplier the
Promoter may request Ticket Holders and attendees to agree that statutory guarantees
which might otherwise apply under the Australian Consumer Law not apply to them (or a
person for whom or on whose behalf they are acquiring those services or activities) and
that by purchasing the tickets to the Event, Ticket Holders and attendees agree that the
liability of the Promoter for any death, physical or mental injury (including the
aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury), the contraction, aggravation
or acceleration of a disease that may be suffered resulting from participating in or
attending the Event and/or the application of any express or implied term that any
services will be provided with due care are hereby excluded.
14. All Ticket Holders who participate in the activity of ice skating or who otherwise enter onto the ice rink contained within the Event
must mustobserve the following rules and conditions of admission (Conditions):
a. Children under l0 years of age MUST wear ahelmet
(Helmet sarehig highly recommended for all skaters).
b. Children under 5 years must be accompanied on the ice by an adult at all times.
c. Children under the age of 3 years old are not permitted on the ice under any circumstances.
d. On the Ice Rink
Ice skates must be worn on the ice at all times - i.e. a no walking in shoes.
Skate in an anti-clockwise direction unless advised otherwise.
- No Pushing.
- No speeding or dangerous skating.
- No carrying of children on the ice.
- No chasing or playing tag on the ice.
- No linking 3 or more skaters.
- No throwing or spraying of ice
- No digging holes or damaging the ice or barriers
- No sitting on the barriers
- No Bare Feet
- No Food, No Drinks, No Use of mobile phones, No Smoking, No Video Games to beused
whilst on the ice.
- No offensive or abusive language
e. The Event is a fully licensed event
No BYO alcohol is permitted. Ticket Holders must not be under the influence of
drugs and/or must not be over the legal limit of 0.05% Blood Alcohol Content
Anyone found supplying alcohol to any person aged under 18 years will be evicted from
the Event and may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession
of alcohol will face similar action.
f. Ticket Holders' must obey all Conditions as well as the instructions and
directions of the Promoter's staff.
g. The Promoterreserves the right to refuse entry or remove Ticket Holders or attendees
from the ice rink if they do not comply with the Conditions or if they otherwise act in
an offensive or inappropriate manner
15. The ice rink can operate in nearly any weather conditions. Ticket Holders
are recommended to bring suitable outdoor clothing. Alternatively, rain protection
will be made available at the ticket office at the Event.
16. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the unlikely event that
the Promoterdeems it necessary to close the ice rink as a result of bad weather,
alternative sessions will be offered to Ticket Holders, subject to availability.
17. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
18. You can make changes to your ticket booking up to 48 hours before your session is scheduled. Any time after this changes cannot be made and refunds are not available.
Gifts, Promotions and Competitions
19. If you received your ticket to the Event as a prize, gift, donation or
otherwise at no cost, these Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the ticket.
20. Tickets received in a promotion and/or competition are non-refundable and
cannot be exchanged for any monetary value or any other event, ticket or product unless
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
21. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Organiser.
Tailored Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
22. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
23. Information provided in relation to the Event is provided in good faith.
The Promotor has taken all reasonable measures to ensure information is accurate and
No liability is accepted by the Promotor for loss or damages incurred as a result of
reliance on material contained on this site.
24. By purchasing or accepting tickets to the Event,Ticket Holders will be deemed to have released and discharged the Promotor from all liability which might arise.
accept, have read and agree to the above, including any exclusion of statutory
guarantees, warnings, assumption of risk, release and indemnities in the Terms and